I am trying to use Eclipse as a C ++ IDE, because I have an Eclipse shortcut in Java World However, using (CRTL + 2-L), which assigns the result of expression to a new local variable, does not work in the C / C ++ perspective. With any thought how can I use this eclipse aid in C / C ++? While working with an unfamiliar API, it is really useful because you can get a new local variables from function calls without knowing the return type of the function.
Alt + Shift + L
/ Kbd> Also try right-clicking inside the editor and see what to do refactor .
Popular posts from this blog
I want to list folder names in the list. There is a file to show the folder name. There is already a problem, please do a test. Another code would be OK. & lt ;? Php function getFileList ($ folder name, $ fileType = "") {if (substr ($ folderName, strlen ($ folderName) - 1)! = "/") {$ Folder name. = '/'; } Foreach (Globe ($ folderName. '*'. $ FileType) $ filename) {if_dir ($ filename)) {$ type = 'folder'; } And {$ type = 'file'; } Echo str_replace ($ folderName, '', $ filename. ' '); }} // call function getFileList ('folder name'); // List of all files? & Gt; & Lt; Select class = "form" name = "userlevel" size = "1" & gt; & Lt; Option value = "& lt ;? php getFileList ('theme') ;? & gt;" & Gt; فولدر 1 & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Option value = "& lt ;? php getFileList ('theme') ;? & gt;" ...
I have many controllers in my Spring-boot (1.1.4.RELEASE) / Spring-Security application that I want However, running some integration tests, I do not know how the authentication is handled to make the request. This is my test: @ContextConfiguration (classes = OFAC, loader = SpringApplicationContextLoader) @ Transaction @WebAppConfiguration @IntegrationTest Class AdminControllerIntegrationTest Specification {def adminUrl = "http: / / / Localhost: 9001 / admin "@Autowired Personal AdminController AdminController Expands; DEF "Testing to retrieve users from DB table" () {def model = Fake (Model) RestTemplate restTemplate = New TestRestTemplate () when: DEF result = restTemplate.getForEntity (adminUrl, String.class, model) Then: Results ! = Null} This is my security configuration: @configuration @ EnableWebMvc security public class ApplicationSecurity WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter Extended {@Autowired Private CustomUserDetailsService customUserDetailsServi...
Unable to load webpage because the server has not sent any data. Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE My local nodjs setup is inadvertently unresponsive when I refresh my computer then it works fine but it keeps giving me the following message in my code Some things are wrong // dependencies var path = requirement ('path'); Var Express = Required ('Express'); Var http = Required ('http'); Var Mongos = Expected ('mongos'); Var passport = requirement ('passport'); Var localtrazage = requires ('passport-local'). Strategy; Var schemas = required ('./ schema / schema'); // main configuration var app = express (); App.set ('port', process.env.port || 3000); App.set ('views', __dirname + '/ views'); App.set ('visual engine', 'z'); App.set ('View Option', {Layout: Incorrect}); App.use (express.logger ()); App.use (express.bodyParser ()); App.use (express.methodOverride ()); App.use (e...
Comments
Post a Comment