Eclipse "Apply Checkstyle fixes" or "Quick Fix" does nothing when trying to fix checkstyle errors in a java file -


I have a number of checkstick errors in a project I'm working on I understand that the checklist plugins described in the title There are two ways to fix exact errors in eclipse. Unfortunately, when I right-click on any error, then "Quick Fix" is right-clicking on a file and then "Apply checkstile fix "Nothing does.

I have tried to fix this issue, another Stack Exchange source source claims that there is a need to create another quick-fix file to really fix issues. However, the source (among others) does not tell anything.

I am using Luna Release 4.4.0. Is there anything that I'm missing or is it quick available for very accurate checkstation errors?

Luna 4.4.2 is running and I think I had the same problem, but it seems That "instant correction" is not available for all report problems. I took a moment to realize this because I had previously clicked on the file and had "Apply Checkstyle Fix", so the remaining are the only items that do not automatically correct the check style.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Folder list php -

testing Spring-Security -

javascript - NodeJS "Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" -